Digital Element can provide a wide variety of specialized programming
services. Our expertise and experience result in competitive bids for challenging,
high-quality programming needs.
- Leverage 3D world-building (landscape and world object) technologies.
- Customize and extend procedural rendering functions to solve
some of the design challenges with the set-top platforms.
- Develop a custom game technology or an application, such as
a customized graphics library.
The Digital Element art team represents a strong team of concept
and production artists, who have worked together to create award-winning
cinematics at competitive rates.
- Create detailed, 3D naturalistic environments;
- Model high and low polygon objects for real time or cinematic
- Author cinematics and CG shorts for games and business presentations;
- Create custom texturing for outdoor environments.
Cell Phone Development
Digital Element has worked closely with companies such as Blue
Lava to bring multiple game titles to Verizon including Video Poker
and Blue Babel. Digital Element is currently seeking publishing
partners to bring ports of existing titles and new titles to market.
Digital Element's development teams have worked together as a group
for over 5 years for AnimaTek International and created several
- The Next Tetris for the Playstation;
- The award-winning cinematic for Final Fantasy Tactics;
- Sample code and graphics libraries for Sony's Playstation 2
- Graphics libraries and The Next Tetris game port for the Nuon;
- Several innovative products such as El-fish and Ice and Fire.
For details on Digital Element's Work-For-Hire, please contact